Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1.5 cups uncooked Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and chopped
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
Heat the oven to 350°F. Place paper liners into 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
Stir the chicken, stuffing, broccoli, soup and cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture into each muffin-pan cup. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is lightly browned. Top each with 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce.