Ingredients & Directions
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares (1 ounce each ) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(2 sheets), thawed
- 40 miniature marshmallows(about 1/2 cup packed)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Stir the condensed milk, chocolate and coffee in a 2-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12-inch square and cut each into 4 (6-inch) squares, making 8 squares in all. Place about 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture in the center of each square. Top each with 5 marshmallows. Brush the edges of the squares with water. Bring the corners of each square to the center on top of the filling. Twist tightly to seal, fanning out the corners. Place the pastries on baking sheets.
Bake the pastries for 20 minutes or until they're golden brown. Let the pastries cool and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.