Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 8 ounces peeled, deveined cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces refrigerated lump crabmeat
- 2 medium green onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup walnutsor pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Stir the mayonnaise, mustard, shrimp, crabmeat, green onions, walnuts and cranberries in a medium bowl.
Spoon the shrimp mixture into the pastry shells. Serve immediately.