Ingredients & Directions
- 4 fresh solefillets (about 5 ounces each )
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Texas Toast
- 8 fresh basil leaves
Heat the oven to 425°F. for the bread. Coat the sole with the flour.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the sole and cook for 3 minutes or until it's golden brown on both sides. Pour off any fat.
Add the olives and capers to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add the sauce, butter and oregano to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the sole flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
Top the bread slices with the sole and sauce. Garnish with the basil.