Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (about 1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives(optional)
Heat the oven to 400°F. Spray 48 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin-pan cups with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cut into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet. Press the pastry squares into the mini muffin-pan cups.
Cook the beef in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the taco seasoning and water and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thickened, stirring often. Spoon about 1 teaspoon beef mixture into each pastry tartlet.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Top with the cheese, lettuce, tomato and olives, if desired.