Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 packages (10 ounces each ) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 6 strawberries, cut in quarters
- 3 peeled orange slice, peeled and cut into 12 pieces
- 1 kiwi, warmed
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, cut in half
Beat the cream cheese, sugar, orange juice and orange zest in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into each pastry shell. Divide the fruit among the filled pastry shells. Brush the fruit with the preserves.