Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnutsor pecans
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (12.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Peach Turnovers, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup sweetened whipped cream
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the walnuts, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon to the skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until the mixture is golden.
Top the turnovers with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with the crumb mixture.