Ingredients & Directions
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® 3 Cheese Italian Bread
- 2 tablespoons oil from jarred sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons drained chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
Brush one side of the bread slices with the sun-dried tomato oil, then flip and spread the other side of two of the bread slices with the pesto. Layer the cheese and tomatoes between the bread slices (keeping the oil-brushed sides on the outside).
Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted, turning over once halfway through the cooking time.