Ingredients & Directions
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 medium banana, diced
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dark rumor brandy (optional)
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups vanilla ice creamor sweetened whipped cream
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bananas, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook for 2 minutes or until the bananas are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the rum to the skillet, if desired. Cook for 2 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
Spoon the banana mixture into the pastry cups. Top with the ice cream and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.