Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- 1/4 cup tropical dried fruit bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 6 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1 cup diced cooked sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons flaked dried sweetened coconut
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pastry shells on a lightly floured surface. Roll each pastry shell into a 7-inch circle. Fold the edge of each circle in 1/2-inch to form a rim. Crimp the rims with a fork. Place the pastries onto 2 baking sheets. Prick the pastries with a fork.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Stir the lemon curd, fruit bits and ginger in a small bowl.
Spread 1 tablespoon preserves on each pastry. Spread about 2 tablespoons lemon curd mixture on each pastry. Top evenly with the sweet potato, nuts and coconut. Garnish with the mint, if desired.