Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 cup flaked dried sweetened coconut, toasted
- 8 ounces (1 container) mascarpone, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into rings
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
Reserve 2 tablespoons coconut. Stir the mascarpone and confectioners' sugar in a medium bowl. Fold in the whipped cream and remaining coconut. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Stir the brown sugar and rum in a small bowl. Brush the pineapple with the brown sugar mixture.
Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple for 5 minutes, turning over once halfway through the grilling time. Remove the pineapple from the grill pan and coarsely chop.
Spoon 2 tablespoons pineapple into each pastry shell. Top each with about 1/3 cup mascarpone mixture and about 1 tablespoon pineapple. Sprinkle with the reserved coconut and the lime zest, if desired.