Ingredients & Directions
- 1.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 pound boneless pork chop, 3/4-inch thick (about 4 pork chops)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
Stir the stuffing, soup, corn, onion and celery in a medium bowl. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Top with the pork.
Stir the brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the mixture on the pork.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas. For dessert serve a simple parfait: layer vanilla yogurt with chopped apples and grapes.