Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 1.5 cups crumbled herbed goat cheese(about 6 ounces)
- 1.5 cups roasted red bell peppercut into thin strips
- to-taste freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Thaw the pastry shells at room temperature for 30 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pastry shells onto a lightly floured surface. Roll each pastry shell into a 6-inch circle. Divide the pastry circles among 3 baking sheets.
Top each pastry circle with 1/4 cup goat cheese and 1/4 cup roasted peppers. Season with the black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Top the pastries with the arugula, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 5 minutes more.