Ingredients & Directions
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the broth, celery and onion in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
Cranberry & Pecan Stuffing: Stir 1/2 cup each dried cranberries and chopped pecans into the stuffing mixture.
Sausage & Mushroom Stuffing: Add 1 cup sliced mushrooms to the vegetables during cooking. Stir 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled pork sausage into the stuffing mixture.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a store-bought rotisserie chicken or turkey breast and steamed whole green beans. For dessert serve key lime pie.