Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces , diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked(about 3/4 cup)
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces kielbasa, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the green pepper, red pepper, garlic powder and ground red pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until the peppers are tender. Stir the soup, water, chicken, shrimp and kielbasa in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the shells and serve immediately.