Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 package (16 ounces) whole peeled baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup peeled diced parsnip (about 2 parsnips)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth or Swanson® Organic Vegetable Broth
- 0.333 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 bag (7 ounce) baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oven to 425°F.
Place the carrots, onion, parsnips and garlic into a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Spoon the vegetable mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Roast for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Spoon the vegetable mixture into a 3-quart saucepan. Stir in the broth and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the arugula. Cook for 2 minutes or until the couscous is tender and the arugula is wilted.
Divide the vegetable mixture among the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and parsley. Serve immediately.