Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa - Mild
Stir the soup, milk, corn, chiles and chicken in a large bowl. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with the salsa.