Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1.25 cups cups water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsleyor 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the water, parsley, corn and cheese in the skillet. Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and cover the dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is heated through.