Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 8 ounces stewed tomatoes(1 can)
- 2 cups frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Cook the sausage, onion and thyme in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the sausage is browned, stirring frequently to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, tomatoes and vegetables in the skillet. Heat to a boil. Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat. Spoon into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling.