Ingredients & Directions
- 4 tablespoons butter(1/2 stick), melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1/2 cup pecanshalves, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (about 16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 0.333 cup orange juiceor water
- 4 large cooking apple, peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
Stir the butter, sugar, orange peel, cinnamon, stuffing and pecans in a medium bowl and set aside.
Stir the cranberry sauce, orange juice and apples in a large bowl. Add half of the stuffing mixture and stir lightly to coat. Spoon the apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining stuffing mixture evenly over the apple mixture.
Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes or until the apples are tender.