Ingredients & Directions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4.5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 egg
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and stir for 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth. Slowly whisk in 1 1/4 cups milk. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until the mixture bubbles and thickens. Gradually stir in the cheeses. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and the sauce begins to bubble. Cover the saucepan. Set aside and keep warm.
Beat the eggs and remaining milk in a medium bowl.
Heat the oil and remaining butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs. Cook and stir until the eggs are set but still moist, stirring occasionally.
Divide the eggs evenly among the pastry shells. Top each with about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture and sprinkle evenly with the chives.