Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cups warmed slow-cooked shredded beef (made with N)*
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Sourdough Bread
- 8 slices (thinly-sliced) sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 tomato slice
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 cup packed baby spinachor arugula
Heat the panini maker. Drain any excess liquid from the beef. Stir the mayonnaise, lime juice and cilantro in a small bowl.
Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each bread slice. Layer 4 slices bread with 1 slice cheese, 1/2 cup beef, 2 slices tomato, 2 slices bacon and 1/4 cup spinach. Top with the remaining cheese and bread slices, mayonnaise-side down. Spray the sandwiches with vegetable cooking spray.
Add the sandwiches to the panini maker in batches and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and the cheese is melted.