Ingredients & Directions
- 4.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1.25 cups water
- 2 cups cooked broccoliflorets
- 12 ounces peeled, deveined cooked medium shrimp(about 2 cups)
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese(about 4 ounces)
Crush 1/2 cup stuffing in a small bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter.
Stir the water and remaining butter in a medium bowl. Add the remaining stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the broccoli and shrimp.
Stir the soup, milk, pimientos and cheese in a medium bowl. Pour the soup mixture over all. Sprinkle with the crushed stuffing mixture.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.