Ingredients & Directions
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound hot Italian pork sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1.25 cups water*
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red or green pepper, cut into 2-inch strips (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
Stir the water, onion and pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through. Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.