Ingredients & Directions
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® White Calcium Enriched Sliced Sandwich Bread, cut into cubes
- 3 cups hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound maple-flavored ham steak, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese(about 8 ounces)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8 egg
- 2 cups milk
Spray the inside of a 5-quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray. Layer half the bread cubes, potatoes, ham, onion, pepper and cheese in the cooker. Repeat the layers.
Beat the soup, eggs and milk in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Pour over the bread mixture. Press the bread mixture into the soup mixture to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until it's set.
Tip: For a twist, try Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese instead of the Cheddar.