Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 6 ounces kielbasa, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmaladeor your favorite jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oven to 400°F. Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry sheet into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 24 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Stir the kielbasa, marmalade and mustard in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1 tablespoon kielbasa mixture into each tartlet shell.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Sprinkle the pastries with the parsley before serving.