Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 pound Italian sweet pork sausage (casing removed) or bulk pork sausage
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce - Medium
- 5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
Cook the sausage and celery in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until the sausage is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir in the broth and picante sauce and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepot from the heat. Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat.