Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 16 ounces frozen peach slices(about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup (2 fluid ounces) dark spiced rum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and cook until the sugar is melted. Add the peaches and stir to coat. Cook for 5 minutes or until the peaches are thawed.
Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the rum and cinnamon. Return the skillet to the heat and cook for 10 minutes or until the liquid is thickened and forms a syrup, stirring occasionally.
Spoon the ice cream into the pastry shells. Spoon the peach mixture over the ice cream and pastry shells. Sprinkle with the pecans and serve immediately.