Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 12 slices (thin) deli corned beef or pastrami (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 0.333 cup prepared sauerkraut, drained
- 3 thin slices Swiss cheese, cut in half and folded in half
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing (optional)
Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
Place 2 slices corned beef into each pastry shell. Top each with 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut and 1 piece cheese.
Bake at 400°F. for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with the dressing, if desired.