Ingredients & Directions
- 1.5 pounds boneless pork chop, (6 pork chops) 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter(1/2 stick)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (14-ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
Cut a horizontal slit, with a sharp knife, through each chop to form a pocket. Set the chops aside.
Stir the pineapple, water, celery, butter, sugar, soy, vinegar and garlic powder in a 3-quart saucepan and heat to a boil over medium heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly to coat.
Divide the stuffing mixture evenly into the pork chop pockets. Place the chops in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes. Uncover the dish and bake for 25 minutes or until the chops are cooked through.