Ingredients & Directions
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each ) N
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chablis wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups shredded Gruyère cheeseor Emmentaler (about 1 pound), at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Bread, prepared and cut into cubes
- 3 cups fresh cut up vegetables (broccoli, celery, peppers, carrots)
Rub the inside of a 5 1/2-quart slow cooker with the cut sides of the garlic. Discard the garlic. Stir the broth, soup, water, wine, mustard, cornstarch, cheese, nutmeg and black pepper in the cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour or until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve with the garlic bread and vegetables on skewers for dipping.