Ingredients & Directions
- 20 slices (very thin slices) Yukon Gold potatoor baby red potatoes (about 3 potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 20 leafs fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat the oven to 400°F. Season the potatoes as desired.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into an 11-inch square. Place the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
Arrange the potato slices in 4 rows on the pastry, with 5 slices in each row. Place 1 leaf parsley on each potato slice. Brush lightly with the oil. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let the pastry cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes.