Ingredients & Directions
- 5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1.25 cups cups boiling water
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 0.333 cup milk
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
Crush 1 cup of the stuffing. Stir the crushed stuffing with 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl with a fork and set aside.
Stir the remaining stuffing, the remaining butter and water in a large bowl and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top the stuffing mixture with the chicken.
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and pour over the chicken. Top with the tomato and sprinkle with reserved crushed stuffing mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Helper: To melt the butter, remove the wrapper and place in a microwave-safe cup. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.