Ingredients & Directions
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Hearty White Bread
- 0.333 cup warmed slow-cooked shredded pork (made with Campbell's® Hawaiian Pork Slow Cooker Sauce)*
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 5 slices (round) kosher dill pickle
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
Spread the mustard on 1 bread slice. Layer the remaining bread slice with the pork, bacon, pickle and cheese and the mustard-topped bread.
Heat the panini maker. Cook the sandwich for 2 minutes or until lightly browned and the cheese is melted.
*To make the pork, you will need 1 pouch (12 ounces) Campbell's® Hawaiian Pork Slow Cooker Sauce, 2 to 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder and a 6-quart slow cooker. Cook time is about 7 hours on LOW.