Ingredients & Directions
- 3 cups leftover Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1.5 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Del Monte® Blue Lake cut green beans, drained or 2 cups leftover Campbell's® Green Bean Casserole recipe
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup French's® French Fried Onions
Set the oven to 400°F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Spoon the stuffing into the baking dish. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the stuffing. Top with the turkey and green beans. Stir the soup and water in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey and green beans.
Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the onions.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.