Ingredients & Directions
- 3 ounces pepperoni, roughly chopped
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 6 ounces)
Heat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups. Stir the pepperoni, soup, Parmesan cheese, oregano and red pepper in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet and roll into an 11x16-inch rectangle. Spread half the soup mixture on the pastry to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Top with half the mozzarella cheese. Starting at a short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet. Cut each pastry roll into 6 (1 1/2-inch) slices. Place the slices, cut-side down, into the muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 18 minutes or until the minis are golden brown. Let the minis cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove the minis from the pan.
Serving Suggestion: Serve the minis with warm Prego® Italian Sauce for dipping.