Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces assorted wild mushrooms(portobello, shiitake and/or cremini), finely chopped (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and thyme. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
Stir the heavy cream and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the mushroom mixture is thickened. Remove the skillet from the heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into each pastry cup. Sprinkle with the parsley.