NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated (“Sponsor”), Chatbooks and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Contest is sponsored by Sponsor and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social platform where this contest may be promoted.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, during the Contest Period (as defined below), an entrant must post an original photo on his or her own publicly available Twitter or Instagram page with the contest hashtag, #SavorYourMoments AND #Contest. Photos should show how entrant finds “me time” during the holiday season. Limit one (1) unique photo entry per person per day, regardless of social media platform. By entering, all participants warrant and represent that their respective entries are their own fully original creations that have not previously been published or awarded, and their respective entries (including but not limited to any materials integrated into their entries) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and/or rights of publicity/privacy. Photos containing material that may violate the rights of any third party and/or content that is derogatory, profane, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, disparaging, lewd, obscene, threatening, sexually explicit, pornographic, illegal or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable will be deleted and the user will be disqualified. Any entry that fails to comply in all respects with these Official Rules is subject to disqualification, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once posted, a photo cannot be revised, altered or withdrawn by the user.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on November 1, 2017 at 8:00am and ends on November 15th at 11:59 pm EST (the “Contest Period”). All times are EST. Only those photos submitted during the Contest Period will be considered for entry. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: After the end of the entry period, photos submitted will be reviewed and four grand prize winners will be selected. Criteria for winning photos will be judged based on photo quality (50%), humor (25%) and adherance to contest theme (25%) By submitting a photo on social media, users grant permission to Sponsor and its agents to use the image in any and all marketing materials (including Sponsor’s social media and website properties).
- PRIZES: Four winners will each receive a year’s supply of Chatbooks (valued at $60) and Milano cookies (valued at $89.00 total). Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitutions or cash alternatives are allowed except as may be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Each potential winner will be notified by Sponsor via a “winning response” message posted on the social media platform (Twitter + Instagram) in which the entrant submitted the potential winning entry. On Instagram, the “winning response” message will be posted on the entry photo and on Twitter, the “winning response” will be send as a reply to the entrant. Each winner will also be followed by @MilanoCookies and @Chatbooks on the respective channel on which the entry was posted. It will be the responsibility of the potential winner to share contact information (e-mail, address) via direct or private message as indicated in the “winning response” message. Sponsor will confirm prize-winning status via e-mail.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Potential winner may forfeit prize if he/she fails to contact Sponsor via the designated platform messaging mechanic to claim the prize as required in these Official Rules. In such event, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Potential Prize Winners must acknowledge acceptance of prize and confirm their name, email address and shipping address via response on social media within 72 hours following the date of Sponsors first notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner, if time permits. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter or Instagram account which submitted the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the respective social media account by the platform provider responsible for assigning accounts. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering the Contest, each entrant, on behalf of himself/herself, and his/her executors and heirs, agrees (a) to be bound and abide by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and not open to appeal; (b) to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, Chatbooks, and its and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, suppliers, agencies, successors, assigns, licensors, advertising and/or promotional agencies and any prize-sponsoring agency (collectively, “Released Parties“), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with or related to this Contest, including, without limitation, from any and all causes of action, liabilities, suits, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims that may be made against entrants, and claims arising out of or relating to acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or any publicity or other public exposure of entrants, including without limitation, claims concerning infringement or invasion of entrants’ privacy or publicity rights, or defamation, or acts undertaken in preparation for, or participation in, the Contest), cross-claims or counterclaims, costs, injuries, losses or damages or demands of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims“), WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF A RELEASED PARTY; (c) on behalf of himself/herself, and his/her executors and heirs that he/she has no right to bring, and covenants not to bring, any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against the Released Parties; (d) to assume all risks, express or implied, associated with all Claims released above, including without limitation, all risks concerning entry into and participation in the Contest; and (e) that NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE MADE OR MAKE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THIS CONTEST OR A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND ALL PRIZES ARE TENDERED TO ENTRANTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF ANY PROMOTIONS MATERIALS OF ANY PRIZE. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Official Rules, Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Contest, or any portion thereof, if it cannot be run as originally planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud; infection by computer virus; malicious software attacks, bugs or other problems; or force majeure or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which impair the integrity or corrupt the administration or security of the Contest. In such event, the Contest shall be conducted from among all eligible entries received, if any, prior to such suspension, modification or cancellation. . Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the rules, or the administration of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, damaged, garbled or stolen entries or mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the State of Connecticut; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, excluding attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “#SavorYourMoments Contest Winners List”, 595 Westport Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851. Requests must be accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and must be received by Sponsor by March 31, 2017. Any requests received after that date will not be honored.
SPONSOR: Pepperidge Farm Incorporated, 595 Westport Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851