How-To Video: Thanksgiving Leftover Stuffing Hacks with Chef Kaylee
Discover Chef Kaylee’s hacks for transforming leftover stuffing from Thanksgiving into more delicious dishes.
- Heat waffle iron and coat with non-stick spray
- Scoop leftover stuffing into waffle iron
- Cook until the stuffing waffle is crispy
- Carefully remove with a spatula
- Enjoy on their own, with maple syrup for a Black Friday Brunch, or on a leftover Thanksgiving sandwich!
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
- Spread cranberry sauce on two slices of bread (we recommend our Farmhouse Hearty White Bread for a thick, soft base that will hold all your toppings)
- Add turkey, tomatoes, and stuffing waffle to one slice of the bread
- Drizzle gravy on the stuffing waffle
- Top with lettuce and the other slice of bread
- Dig in!