Ingredients & Directions
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese(about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup reduced fat ranch dressingor your favorite reduced fat salad dressing
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® 12 Grain Bread
- 2 cups sliced apple(about 2 medium apples)
- 4 romaine lettuceleaves
Stir the celery, cheese, raisins, walnuts and salad dressing in a medium bowl.
Spread the celery mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with the apple slices, lettuce and remaining bread slices.
Recipe Note: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.