Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Add the broth and heat to a boil. Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the stuffing, apples, raisins and cinnamon and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is hot.