Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1.5 pounds boneless pork chop, 1 1/4-inches thick (about 4 pork chops)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat the oven to 425°F. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
Stir the stuffing, apple and cranberries in a medium bowl.
Cut a lengthwise pocket in each pork chop. Stuff the pork with the stuffing mixture. Season with the black pepper. Place the pork onto the jelly roll pan.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven. Heat the broiler. Stir the brown sugar and butter in a small bowl. Brush the pork with the brown sugar mixture.
Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until the pork is well browned and cooked through.