Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package (12.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Apple Turnovers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweetened sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sweetened whipped cream(optional)
Stir the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Brush the turnovers with the butter and sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Bake and cool the turnovers according to the package directions.
Heat the caramel topping, ginger and cranberries in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat until the mixture is hot. Serve the turnovers with the sauce. Top with the whipped cream, if desired.