Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the butter in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the apple and brown sugar. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the walnuts and lemon juice. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
Spoon the apple mixture into the pastry cups. Place the filled pastry cups onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 3 minutes or until the pastries are hot. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar.