Ingredients & Directions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese(4 ounces)
- 0.333 cup mayonnaise
- 2 medium green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, bacon and black pepper in a small bowl.
Spoon the cheese mixture into the pastry cups. Place the filled pastry cups onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the pastries are hot. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.