Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 ounces skinless reduced sodium deli turkey breastbreast or roasted turkey breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Honey Oat Bread
- 2 romaine lettuceleaves
Stir the vinegar and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the turkey, strawberries, onion and pecans and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Divide the turkey mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.