Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1/2 cup non fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries(about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored syrup
Beat the egg substitute, milk and vanilla extract in a 2-quart shallow baking dish with a fork or whisk. Add the bread slices and turn to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the bread slices and cook until they're lightly browned on both sides.
Place 1 toast onto a plate. Top with half the banana and another toast. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar and 1/2 cup blueberries. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve with the syrup.
Helper: For the cinnamon-sugar, stir 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon in a small bowl.