Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 0.333 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie fillingor blueberry or strawberry pie filling
Leave the baked pastry shells on the baking sheet. Keep the oven at 400°F. Stir the flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a medium bowl until crumbs form.
Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling into each pastry shell. Sprinkle with the crumb mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 5 minutes or until the crumb mixture is golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes.