Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped almonds
Beat the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes. Beat in the almond extract. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Spoon 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate into each pastry cup. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set.
Spoon about 2 1/2 teaspoons pudding mixture into each pastry cup. Sprinkle with the almonds.
Make Ahead Tip: The filled pastry cups can be refrigerated for up to 2 hours before serving.