Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups), cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Stir the soup, milk, mustard, wine, parsley, brown sugar, onion powder, tarragon and garlic powder in a 3-quart saucepan. Stir in the ham, asparagus and cheese and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
Spoon the ham mixture into the pastry shells.